Polyurethane sealant are adhesives containing carbamate group (-NHCOO-) or isocyanate group (-NCO) in the molecular chain. Polyurethane adhesives are divided into polyisocyanate and polyurethane. Polyisocyanate molecular chain contains isocyano (-NCO) and carbamate (-NH-COO-), so polyurethane sealant show high activity and polarity. It has excellent chemical adhesion with materials such as foam, plastics, wood, leather, fabrics, paper, ceramics, and porous materials such as metal, glass, rubber and plastics.
- Room temperature curing, fast drying, no hanging, no solvent;
- High bonding strength and wide adaptability of substrates;
- Good chemical corrosion resistance and waterproof property;
- Excellent climate aging resistance;
- Excellent seismic, shock and noise resistance;
- Good moisture resistance and mildew resistance;
- Colourable and sandable.
Due to the excellent properties of polyurethane products, they are widely used in automotive industry.
Application site and function Supporting Applied Products
Bonding Application of Automotive Window Glass and Body FT-311、FT-316
Sealing application of automobile sheet metal, interior decoration and glass room FT-312、FT-317、MS sealant for industrial use
Special Sealant for Automobile Maintenance Market FT-318、FT-316