•Self-expanding foam adhering to all common building materials, Resistant to water, heat and ageing.
•Excellent sound and heat insulation values.
•CFC free propellants.
•Can be painted, cut and sanded after full cure.
•Filling and sealing of cavities and joints.
•Filling of pipe and cable penetrations in walls.
•Sealing joints in roofs, Creation of a soundproof screen.
•Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems.
Directions for use
•Surfaces must be clean, free of dust and grease.
•Spraying with water will improve cell structure and adhesion.
•Shake can well for 30 seconds, fix nozzle and spray upside down.
How to use and where to use
Where to use
1. Filling the joint of junction box and switch.
2. Filling the gap between aircon and wall.
3. Filling the gap between pipe and wall.
How to use
1. Shake the foam before application.
2. Clean and wet the surface.
3. Install the can and adjust the valve to have suitable extrusion.
4. Extrude the foam to fill the joint from bottom to top.
5. Foam starts to cure after 10 min, and succeeding action can been taken 1 hour later.
6. Cut the residual foam and apply cement, paint or sealant on top.
•Keep out of the reach of children.
•Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50℃.
•Do not pierce or burn even a tier use.
•Wear suitable protective gloves and goggles during work.
•NO smoking during work.
•In case of insufficient ventilation, wear respiratory equipment.
•In case of accident, feeling unwell, seek medical advice immediately
(show this label, possible.)